The Shoes Appreciation Society Infographic from Etsy by Niege Borges here. To see my popular post on the vocabulary of women’s shoes go here.
DIY Ultimate Know Hats Guide Infographic from Enerie. I’ve received messages from writers saying these guides have been helpful.For more ultimate guides from Enerie go here:
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog here.
I seriously love what the artist did with their hair! I’ve always been disappointed that Naoko never changed their hair when they became Senshi. Those hairstyles are cool, but just way too wonky and attention-grabbing! XD
I would LOVE to see them have hairstyles like this normally!
Tibetan Buddhist monks Create Mandalas Using Millions of Grains of Sand-The Mystical Arts
Imagine the amount of patience that’s required to create such highly detailed art such as this! To promote healing and world peace, a group of Tibetan Buddhist monks, from the Drepung Loseling Monastery in India, travel the world creating incredible mandalas using millions of grains of sand. For days or even weeks, the monks spend up to eight hours a day working on one mandala sand painting, pouring multicolored grains of sand onto a shared platform until it becomes a spectacular piece of art.
I THOUGHT THIS WAS MADE WITH PAINT AT FIRST and I was like “wow, that’s super cool” and now I see SAND
AND I’M LIKE
I AM SO DONE.